Here is a collection of various photos I shot in and around Seoul. Most of these images were captured in the Seoul underground or Jongno-gu alleyways.
A complete travelogue from one unplanned week in Seoul, South Korea. These stories are evenly divided between lengthy travelogues and brief photo galleries and are arranged in rough chronological order.
- First Impressions of Seoul
- Still Images of a Modern Seoul
- A Crash Course in Korean Culture
- Learning to Love Kimchi
- Seodaemun Prison
- Insadong and Cheonggyecheon
- The Dark Side of Seoul
- War Memorial of Korea
- Seoul Inspired
- Bongeunsa Temple
- Hanok Style and Traditional Korea
- Seoul After Dark
- Final Thoughts About My First Trip to Seoul